Monday, March 12, 2018

Product Showcase with Kira, Anna and Veera

Hey everyone!  It's Kira and I am back with Anna and Veera for another product spotlight.  This month we wanted to highlight and show y'all a few ways to use the Here and There ephemera that was included in the main "Lemon Drop" scrapbook kit.


First off, how perfect are the colors in this collection?!  I chose this photo of my son Elliott outside and I played off the blue in his shirt and the orange of the pot beside him.  I also loved the neutral pieces along with the rose gold, which played off the other colors in my photo.



I personally LOVE ephemera, but sometimes, does it ever feel like you're drowning in it?!  Which is why I like to create really ephemera-heavy layouts at times.  I started with a couple of the journaling cards that were from the "Photo Op" paper.  I layered one behind my photo and another beside it, but slightly lower.



Then I started layering my ephemera.  I don't think there is any wrong way to create a layout like this.  Grab pieces you like and tuck them every which way around your photo!  Seriously, have fun with it!



I also used a frame from the ephemera pack, but felt like it was missing something.  Easy fix!  I grabbed one of the stamps (I chose "snapshot") from the kit, and stamped right on it for a unique piece of ephemera.



You can watch my entire process here.  I can't wait to see how you use the ephemera in this kit as well! 





Hi CTK friends! Anna here with my Product Showcase page. But first I want to say that I adore my team mates, Kira & Veera, stunning pages. Super inspiring indeed!

Well, here's what I came up with.


This is one of my absolutely favorite views. The sunrise in California, from the kitchen of one of my best friends. This silhouette is super exotic for a Swedish girl, lol!

These gorgeous Here+There Ephemeras are just perfect for my page, love them all!










Hi, It’s Veera here to show you our last product showcase layout. It’s no secret that I love ephemera and this time wasn’t an exception. One of my favorite ways to use ephemera, especially when there are bigger pieces of ephemera included like in this case, is grid design.




In this grid layout I have used mostly elements from the ephemera pack. With all the different colors and shapes I was able to create a loose grid. I layered the ephemera pieces to create additional interest. I tried to use a variety of shapes and sizes.




Tip of the day: It might be a good idea to use ruler when starting the grid so that it’s not all crocked like mine!



We hope that you are now inspired to use the Here+There Ephemera pack from your kit!


-Kira, Anna & Veera

No comments:

Post a Comment