Friday, December 1, 2017

PL Challenge with Michelle

Happy December everyone and welcome to a new month of inspiration from Citrus Twist! I am pleased to be here today to share the first Pocket Life challenge of the month.

My challenge for you is to FILL THAT NEGATIVE SPACE!  The negative space that you fill could be in a photo like I did or even a on a journaling card.


When I am printing out photos for my layouts, I look for photos that have some negative space because they provide a natural spot for a title or embellishing. I will even take pictures specifically for this purpose--I'm always thinking about scrapbooking! For my project, I used a mix of December's Scrapbook and Embellishment Kits.



Now it's your turn!  To play along with today's challenge and to be eligible to win a prize from Citrus Twist, create a pocket page layout based off of today's challenge and upload it to our gallery with today's date (12/01) in the title. Can't wait to see what you all create :).

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment