Sunday, May 7, 2017

Sunday Sketch with Aimee Dow

Does it seem like where here a lot? It honestly feels like I am doing a sketch every month right now and god help me I have actually come to enjoy it. I know, I know, I swore I was the anti-sketch scrapbooker - yet here we are. When it came to picking my sketch this month I was second to last to pick and for the first time ever I picked the 'most challenging' one. So you're really in for some fun!


I stuck pretty closely to the sketch this month. I did add an extra triangle and strip of paper purely to balance the layout. As per usual I used the this months main and sprinkle kit. Now YOU go forth and create!





Oh and if you finish early I'm also hosting today's iNSD Sketch Challenge over on the Facebook page.

Now it is your time to try our sketch too! So join in on this challenge and share what you create using today's Sunday Sketch by posting your creation in our gallery and/or on our Citrus Twist Facebook group! Remember to put today's date (4/23/17) in the title! You could win a $5 gift certificate to Citrus Twist so please show us what you make with this sketch!



4 comments: