Wednesday, January 11, 2017

The Call | January Grace Box

Hi Everyone,  It's Gina Lideros here today to share a new journal entry in my bible using the January 2017 Grace Box.



Inspired by the stamps in this month's Grace Box kit I chose the verse "For many are called, but few are chosen" in Matthew 22:14.



I started off my page applying a thin layer of white paint to the journaling column.  Then I placed random paint marks of coral, teal and white across my page.




I used the journaling pen included in this month's kit to highlight my verse.  After my paint dried I used the stamp included in the kit with black dye ink and I stamped along my page.


In the journaling column I stamped "the call" and "answer the call" and then I added my own journaling.



Supplies Used:
Stamp set (from the Jan Grace Box kit)
Washi tape (from the Jan Grace Box kit)
Illustrated Faith die cuts (Jan Grace Box kit)
Faber Castell Cobalt Green Pitt .5mm Fineliner Pen (from the Jan Grace Box kit)
Ranger Distress Paint, Abandoned Coral (from the Dec Grace Box kit)
Studio Calico: Large Date Stamp
Tsukineko StazOn Jet Black Dye Ink Pad
other: acrylic paints

No comments:

Post a Comment