Monday, January 16, 2017

Hello Fun / Oh Darling Add On Kit

Good morning! I hope you are doing well. It's Claudia here and today I'm sharing a layout I made with this month's 'Oh Darling' Add On Kit and the Pattern Paper Play Kit.


For this layout I'm using a somewhat larger photo than usual and didn't trim it down. The reason I didn't do this is because the photo has some open space which I thought would be the perfect place for my title to go.


I knew I wanted to make a somewhat colorful layout and the paper with the watercolor circles from the Pattern Paper Play Kit was the perfect one to get started with. I cut out the circles (about half of them ones that were on the paper) and put them to the right side of my layout.


I then went through the embellishments in the kit and selected some that matched the colors of the circles. I couldn't find enough matching ones, so I thought that it would be nice to add some of the foam number thickers to the ones that didn't have anything on them yet. If you struggle with using numbers this might a great way for you to use them up! :)


For my title I used one of the gold foiled pieces from the ephemera pack (Hello) and for the other part I used those beautiful black foam thickers again. I love mixing titles - it just makes them look a little more interesting to look at.


Thank you for joining me today, I hope you enjoyed seeing this layout and that you feel inspired to start creating! Have a great day!

xo Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment