Thursday, January 12, 2017

Embellishment only layout with Veera

Hi, It’s Veera here today to share a layout I created using only embellishments. I love pattern papers but I might love embellishments even more. The January kits are full of embellishments as always and this time I wanted to feature them! For this layout I used the ”Jameson” Scrapbook kit and Sprikles Kit.



Majority of the embellishments in this layout came from the exclusive ephemera pack. I really love the color combination of yellow and mint. The colors work so well with my picture. As I didn’t want to use any pattern papers I tried to create a design that has interest and flows through the layout. The little triangles were a perfect addition to help creating movement to the layout.



My favorite item from the Sprinkles kit was clearly the Nuvo Jewel Drops! I added the drops directly to the layout and left to dry. Such a cool and easy way to make little embellishments!


Have you tried to create layout using only embellishments?

-Veera

No comments:

Post a Comment