Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Let's get digital with Marie-Pierre

Hey everyone!
How is your December going?
I'd like to share a digital file with you today. I created it with the month of December in mind. You can download it int he file section of our Facebook Fan Page.


There are many ways you could use this file. If you have an electronic die cutting system, you could cut it out and use it as a title. You could also use it on a card on even as word art in a frame. If you don't have a die cutting machine, you could print it on a layout or directly on a photo. If you open it in Photoshop, you can change the color as well.  Here's how I used it on a layout:




I've cut it twice, once in white cardstock and once in a blue patterned paper and I layered them. The die cut is very thin but it's pretty sturdy. If you die cut it in cardstock, you will want to make it a double cut. I didn't and I had to cut some small parts with my scissors. If you cut it in patterned paper, you don't need a double cut.

I adhered both layers with a little bit of hot glue. I like hot glue because it gives dimension to my embellishments.


Here are some more detail shots of my layout.


I hope you'll put this cut file to good use. I think it would be a good one to use in a December Daily. Just saying. ;) If you use the file, post it on our Facebook fan page or on Instagram and tag me please!! @mpcapistran I'd love to see what you do with it!! 


Have fun crafting!!

Marie-Pierre


SaveSaveSaveSave

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is so lovely! My late mum's song for me was 'Say a Little Prayer' so this is just perfect. xx

    ReplyDelete