Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Summer memories

Hello!

It's Mira here again and I am bringing You another Pocket Inspiration where You'll see August Pocket Life and Sprinkles Kits in action!
There's plenty to share so I'll let the pictures speak for themselves, OK?




Don't You love documenting Your Summer adventures? I really really do! There's so many pictures to include in the album! So many great and sunny memories! I just love going back to those memories in the middle of winter!




Here are the details:


Again - a lot of Amy Tan stickers! They go perfectly with Dear Lizzy puffy stickers (PL Kit) and Fancy Pants Puffy Dot Stickers (from Sprinkles Kit), bringing a lot of energy to the pages! And their colors are amazingly juicy!


















I made so many pages with those two August kits (didn't have a chance to photograph them all) still I have so many goodies left and ready to play with! I'm sure You'll agree with me that working with Citrus Twist Kits is pure pleasure!

Thank You for coming here today! Have a fantastic week!
ps. Are You ready for a September Kits reveal?

No comments:

Post a Comment